The ISO 9001: 2015 standard is used by organizations to express their ability to regularly provide products and services that meet client and administrative requirements and to express consecutive improvement.
The current version of the ISO 9001 standard is 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS) and it is internationally recognized as the world’s leading quality management standard and it was implemented by over one million businesses or organizations in over 170 countries globally.
ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS) manages to reduced costs and higher operating margins. The target for all organizations is to explore regular performance improvement. All prerequisites for quality management of the product or service are enclosed in ISO 9001:2015 which incorporates a quality planning requirement along with policies, objectives and desired targets.
The ISO 9001:2015 quality certification is based on the following fundamental quality management principles:
- Customer focus
- Involvement of people
- Process approach
- System approach to management
- Continual improvement
Pm Consultancy provide ISO 9001:2015 Certification that is delivered to organizations in all areas of work such as manufacturing, processing, servicing, computing, legal and financial services, accounting, etc. To meet the prerequisites for the ISO 9001:2015 Certification. We help to enhance the ability of the organization to regularly provide products that meet useful administrative requirements and satisfy client needs.
What ISO 9001:2015 Certification does
- It helps to Establishes and streamlines processes through complete documentation
- It Improves and establishes training processes
- Defines roles and responsibilities
- Greatly increases operational efficiency
- Increases ability to troubleshoot
- Develops and builds relationships that help to retain existing customers
- Provides advantages over competitors that aren't certified ISO 9001:2015
- Builds opportunities for global commerce with international recognition
- Improves customer relations
- Improves relationships with suppliers due to clear, concise production standards
- Provides a basis for consistent and fact-based decision making
- Carefully planned improvements, based on documentation and analysis
- Provides regular audits/reviews of performance
Benefits of ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- It helps in Increases productivity and maximizes quality
- It helps to Increases revenue and improves employee morale and satisfaction
- Saves time and money
- Improves accountability of management
- Enhances ability to attract new customers that have adopted requirements for certification
- Increases employees' understanding of their roles in success of their work and the company
- Creates greater motivation and dedication
if you are looking for a firm that will help you in this certification and want your company, ISO 9001:2015 certified, then you must refer to PM consultancy. Our consultancy is equipped with diligent, talented, arduous, experienced, energetic, and solution-oriented professionals that are renowned for their best services. To rectify your problem, you must approach to PM consultancy.