ISO 14001: 2015
The ISO 14001: 2015 certification provides a framework for a strategic approach that helps in managing the immediate and long-term environmental impacts that are related to products, services, and processes of any organization.
It assists in minimizing the environmental footprint of the organizations, and help organizations to minimize the negative impact of their operations on the environment. Environmental Management includes the management of all factor of the bio-physical environment, both biotic (living) and abiotic (non-living). it aids in declining the risk of pollution incidents, and also help in furnishing operational improvements.
There are some key points of the ISO 14001:2015 environmental management standard such as environmental policy, planning, implementation, and operation, checking and corrective action, and management review. To obtain ISO certification 14001, most of the organizations that are having 20 or fewer employees get ready within six months, but the larger size organizations that are having more than 50 employees may consume more time that is up to or over a year.
Following are the requirement of ISO 14001 organizations
- It helps to Establish an appropriate environmental policy
- ISO 14001 Identify the environmental aspects arising from the organizations past, existing or planned activities, products and services, in order to determine the environmental impact of significance.
- ISO 14001 Identify applicable legal and other requirements, to which the organization subscribes
- ISO 14001 Identify priorities and set appropriate environmental objectives and targets
- It helps to Establish a structure and programs to implement the policy and achieve objectives and meet targets
- Facilitate planning, control, monitoring, preventive and corrective actions, auditing and review activities to ensure both that the policy is complied with and that the environmental management system remains appropriate
- Be capable of adapting to changing circumstances
Advantages of ISO 14001:2015 Certification
- It helps in Process improvement
- Environmental cost reduction
- It implements for Better relationships with regulators
- It provides Better relationships with insurers, investors, and financial markets
- Product improvement
- Marketing advantages
- Better control of liabilities
- Reduced regulatory burden
- Protection of company image and name
- Demonstration of responsible management
An organization can obtain plenty of benefits after getting ISO 14001 certification and if you want your company, ISO 14001 certified, then you must refer to PM consultancy. Our consultancy is equipped with diligent, talented, arduous, experienced, energetic, and solution-oriented professionals that are renowned for their best services. To rectify your problem, you must approach to PM consultancy